“Need a Speaker that is dynamic, deeply qualified and rated highly by audiences? “
“Donius speaks on a very helpful “How To” topic with the energy and passion of a motivational speaker. –Dusty Meehan, CEO, eCommunications
“We’ve had 16 years worth of strategic planning sessions, none proved to be as valuable the bottom line (result: up 20% in a recession) as the session we had with Donius”.–Matt Mathews, CEO Crown Vision.
“Our phones did not stop ringing for two days with compliments about the Ideation session Donius conducted for nearly 200 of our top performers. We gained a number of important insights.” –Caroline Bertani, Implementation Specialist, Wells Fargo Advisors
- In a globally competitive, faced paced economy, organizations need speakers that can do more than simply make their people “feel” better. They need to know how to think differently, more effectively to solve the problems, confront the opportunities and be more innovative.
- “How to do all this?” is typically the unanswered question. The need to be more creative and intuitive in business is well defined by a host of popular authors, including Tom Friedman in, “The World is Flat” and Daniel Pink, in “A Whole New Mind” and “Drive.”
- But, figuring out just “How” to make this happen is more elusive. Donius works begins with the “How” because audiences already understand the need and “Why this is important.” Donius uses the methodology described in his New York Times and Wall Street Journal Best Selling book for learning how to tap into the right hemisphere of the brain.
- Reason? It’s where intution, creativity, innovation and problem solving take place. The methodology is based on a Nobel prize winning discovery by Dr. Roger Sperry. Really? Yes, there are no wires, drugs or complicated processes. It’s based on neuroscientific breakthroughs over the past fifty years. Audiences learn “how to” do this process in the course of a speech with three interactive exercises.
- Disrupting Conventional Thinking: Learn How to Integrate the Right Brain into the Strategic Thinking Process
- Innovative Ideation: Disrupting Complacency
- The Right Brain’s Role in Business: How to speed up problem solving and engage employees
- 30 minute luncheon speech as short survey on one of the topics
- 45 minute keynote with 1 interactive process
- 60 minute keynote with 3 interaactive processes
- 4 hour Ideation session with introduction, followed by organization specific deep dive into individually crafted topic of interest to the organization
- 2 day strategic thinking process–comprehensive process to evaluate existing strategy and develop new ideas and possibilities, specific to each organization.
Clip of Bill Donius presenting at GO!
Bill Donius speaks about the Right Brain Institute.
Donius brings a unique blend of relatable business experience, spanning his thirty year career with a demonstration of “how to” apply neuro scientific discoveries to your personal and professional life. Audiences learn the “how to” behind the the adage, “Think Outside the Box.” His speech is interactive and breaks through the mystique of creativity and innovation. His topic is a cutting edge, delivered in an innovative manner and he has a engaging presentation style. Since the dramatic debut of his New York Times and Wall Street Journal Best Selling book, Thought Revolution: How to Unlock Your Inner Genius in March, 2012, Donius has delivered keynote speeches for conventions, conferences and meetings.
His Innovative Ideation methodology, along with other processes are offered through the Right Brain Institute under Thought Revolution Services.